What is Solflex Superior?
A patented form of solid surface from Korea, Solflex Superior is a hybrid product made by combining polyester and acrylic resins using a special technology. It is made for speedy and efficient installation of standard-sized counter tops, sink tops, vanity tops, and many more. Due to its unique fabrication process, Solflex Superior is tougher and more durable compared to existing solid surfaces. It also has the most impact resistance feature among other material in the market, assuring you of long-lasting beautiful interior countertops.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A revolutionary product made through a compression casting process making it more durable than acrylic, polyester, or acrylic-modified and is more compact compared to ordinary solid surfaces.
- Solflex Superior possesses higher impact strength than conventional solid surface materials.
- Can be mass produced with a specified dimension (for large scale projects).
- Can withstand up to 150°C
- Made with Eco-friendly PVA material close to 0% VOC.
- Uses environment-friendly organic fiber.
- Made of durable material for strength maintenance.
- Easy to use for after-processing work (sanding, cutting, adhesion)
- Convenient because there is no glass fiber dust while processing.
- Efficient manufacturing process, ISO 9001:2008 certified
- With a natural and luxurious feel, Solflex SUperior is simply elegant combining beauty and performance.
- With diverse colors to choose from, Solflex Superior can accentuate kitchen, dining, and commercial spaces to create the comforting and elegant ambience one eagerly desires.
- Solflex Superior Solid Surface has excellent quality and elegance. Thin, light but very strong.
- Elegant atmosphere and can be made with back splash & front edge (skirt).
- Competitive price, 20-30% less expensive than Granite.